Introduce you'r self
My name is Novyanti Susanti, but my friends and family call me Evy. I lived in Pondok Labu, I have 2 siblings one brother and one sister. My hobby of watching films, read a novel, and listen the music. I graduated from Cendrawasih 1 senior high school, and now I studying the university of Gunadarma.
I have an oriental face. My hair is Brown,long and straight small eyes, but my body is not to high, im slim and than my skin is white.
I ever go out of town by my self and it’s an experience I will never forget. I also worked at UOB plaza in tamrin, but only 2 days because I do not like the job. I have pleasant personality, I love to laugh and joke, but I a which sceptic, and did not talk to much. I love going out with my friends but not often.
teman jangan lupa yah masukin link gunadarmanya k dalam blog kamu. Sekarang kan sudah mulai softskill, sebagai salah satu mahasiswa gunadarma ayo donk masukin link gunadarmanya, misalkan:
BalasHapuswww.gunadarma.ac.id
www.studentsite.gunadarma.ac.id
www.baak.gunadarma.ac.id
www.ugpedia.gunadarma.ac.id
:)